Project "Gold Rush" '78 Malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Nicely done Malibu. The gold color looks absolutely amazing. If my car comes out anywhere as nice as that, I'll be more than pleased. Keep up the good work.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Looks great! Love the color.

1SlowBu

Greasemonkey
Jun 17, 2011
Definitely a nice lookin Bu

Flat Broke

Apprentice
Aug 19, 2012
Slidell, Louisiana
Thanks. I put some radials on the car at begining of October to do Crusin' the Coast. Decided at the last minute on a Sunday so my choices were limited and only place that had around a 27" tall tire was Pep Boys. I realized quickly I am going to invest in a GOOD radial, they spin really bad but on a good note the car drives great with the radials and in that week I put a little over 500 miles on her with no problems. I was pleased considering it was pretty much it's maiden voyage and since have been taking it out a couple days a week.

Flat Broke

Apprentice
Aug 19, 2012
Slidell, Louisiana
1Sick81Malibu said:
That 'Bu is amazingly sharp that color grows on you...

Thanks. I wasn't crazy over the color the night we picked it up but after cleaning it and looking at it with the camel color interior it really grew on me. Still debating if I want to do the black "Yenko" style stripe down the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor