Project: Hot Rod Regal is dead....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The grilles bolt to a metal plate that in turn bolts to the top of the header panel from the back. They use special bolts for the fiberglass which you will need to get from another Cutlass if you don't have them. There are also brackets by the headlights that limit their movement. If you fail to install them, the grilles will break off.

85 Cutlass Brougham said:
The grilles bolt to a metal plate that in turn bolts to the top of the header panel from the back. They use special bolts for the fiberglass which you will need to get from another Cutlass if you don't have them. There are also brackets by the headlights that limit their movement. If you fail to install them, the grilles will break off.

guess i gotta make a trip to a junk yard... :? hope they arent ruined...

That fuel line is scary! I would also worry about the mold in the carpet as it could be holding water and rot out the floors. The steering wheel is...umm... interesting.

ill do the fuel line right before my motor goes back in.
thats not mold, its just dirty and discolored. idk why it looks like that in the picture lol.
i love the steering wheel lol. i think im gunna build the car around that wheel lol. (flame breather, valve covers, candy blue flames on a pearl white paint job, audiobahn speakers with flame grilles on them.

lol my first thought. we didnt swap because I want 2000 for my atv, and he couldnt afford it even with a trade, but the car was too nice, i had to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor