Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
in the snow......

smblk331

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 25, 2008
Sioux Falls, SD
No, it wont get driven in the winter, my dad used to own a 4 door malibu, and even with 300 pounds of steel in the trunk, it was still a scary ride. It will get driven until it's too cold or there's snow on the ground.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
oka you had me worried. I know alot of people DD their cars but i like seeing the ones that don't have to battle the salt and snow of midwest winters

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
smblk331 said:
This is a picture of me getting rid of the white walls the right way!

Sweet! 8)

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
Thats awesome :lol: . what are you doing for wheels and tires now? Very clean car!!!!

smblk331

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 25, 2008
Sioux Falls, SD
No, that isn't my neighborhood, although i would love to do that in a couple of my neighbors driveways. This was taken behind the shop I work at, and both houses behind me are car guys to, thats the only reason I did it there. I would never recommend doing this in any neighborhood though :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor