Pulled 454 out of truck for cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
nice score but you should have kept the dually rear....you could have made the first dually donk... :mrgreen:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dont say that too loud someone will do it!

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
:hijack:
Those are semi rim conversions on the dually, not dubs.

These pictures need to be deleted from this thread and placed in the photos section :!:

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
RITTER said:

These pictures need to be deleted from this thread and placed in the photos section :!:

The pics I posted are a direct reply to a post or two in this thread.

pontiacgp said:
nice score but you should have kept the dually rear....you could have made the first dually donk... :mrgreen:

-83MONTESS- said:
pontiacgp said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dont say that too loud someone will do it!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
RITTER said:

X2.... :wtf:

it's obvious that I was referring to a car set up with 24" dualys.......the posts have nothing to do with a truck

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Nice post QDUB, I agree they do pertain to what was said, a little overboard but they fit. And yes anyone that can start to talk about a donk dually don't know his head from his a## anyhow. The custom''s gallery that I started was origanally thought to be for G Bodys. Not mustangs, not imports, not anything but G Bodys. I dont come on here much anymore because everything ends up turning into an arguement. Everytime. Now this thread started out as 454 for cutlass. What happened to that? I say do it! I'm still planning on putting a 454 in my LS with a T56 6 speed. Love big blocks. I just took a couple year vaction from my project due to getting married pretty quick, and having a son last may. I'll be on more pretty quick here.

nycutlass

G-Body Guru
Jul 29, 2008
NY
:wtf: whats with all the pictures you just screwed up the guys thread . how does posting all them pictures on low rider trucks help the guy out in what he is doing ? have respect for the guys thread delete all them pictures keep 1 or 2 if you have to.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
yeah, wth. doing that had nothing to do with a truck 454 and everything to do with sticking a finger in the eye in this 'donk definition' battle. uncalled for.

Edit: Photo posts moved to OFF TOPIC.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
GP403 said:
yeah, wth. doing that had nothing to do with a truck 454 and everything to do with sticking a finger in the eye in this 'donk definition' battle. uncalled for.

Edit: Photo posts moved to OFF TOPIC.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor