Ok, a bunch more accomplished. I drilled out the idle channel restrictions and the main bleeds with a 1/16" bit, both were tiny. The 1/16" equals a .059", about what Cliff's recipe recommends. I staked the check ball, took a few tries to get it to seal. I installed Cliff's custom 44 primary rods, new power piston collar and black power piston spring, which isn't set in stone. Main housing tapped and the 73 jets installed. Power spring and stop installed 9.5 turns from seated. Biggest screwdriver to install the .135" seat. I also changed air flap cam, spring and notched to help prevent a bog due to the secondary exit holes being above the flaps.