Random images

cf651f7121f725ecb8ae94dc5c85f8b7.jpg
first hotrod you ever built or owned?

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user
This is my first ride. Tecumseh 3.5hp side shaft on a truck bike frame. VW crank pulley bolted to the rear drive wheel. FAST! I raced my friend Charly who had a 5hp RUPP and we ran neck and neck down 93rd avenue for 10 blocks. 1968 or so? 'Them were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end'....................................................... bike.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
This is my first ride. Tecumseh 3.5hp side shaft on a truck bike frame. VW crank pulley bolted to the rear drive wheel. FAST! I raced my friend Charly who had a 5hp RUPP and we ran neck and neck down 93rd avenue for 10 blocks. 1968 or so? 'Them were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end'.......................................................View attachment 234843
Oh when I look back now
That summer seemed to last forever
And if I had the choice
Ya - I'd always wanna be there
Those were the best days of my life
-Bryan Adams, Summer of '69

That land reminds me of being in Ft. Bliss. Endless flats, with mountains in the distance. We thought we could walk from the base to the airport. What a bad idea. Luckily some officer's wives stopped and gave us a ride the rest of the way.

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
That land reminds me of being in Ft. Bliss. Endless flats, with mountains in the distance. We thought we could walk from the base to the airport. What a bad idea. Luckily some officer's wives stopped and gave us a ride the rest of the way.
92b2a688-2efa-4623-90ac-839254e27d6f_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor