Rarest Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
My GP came with rubber tires, back in the 80's in Canada most cars still had wooden wheels.... :popcorn:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
My GP came with rubber tires, back in the 80's in Canada most cars still had wooden wheels.... :popcorn:
Those were a new premium upgrade over the stone wheels.
If you still have them, be careful, do not cross rotate them. They have a habit of separating. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York

So the images from South Park with the square wheels is wrong???????:rofl::rofl::rofl:
South Park.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
So the images from South Park with the square wheels is wrong???????:rofl::rofl::rofl:
View attachment 137167
When I visited Canada the rims weren't pink, so, that part was wrong...

However, theyre a step.above where I live. Many cars don't have wheels here, they sit on the ground/blocks parked next to old washing machines

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
When I visited Canada the rims weren't pink, so, that part was wrong...

However, theyre a step.above where I live. Many cars don't have wheels here, they sit on the ground/blocks parked next to old washing machines
So you live in Redneckville, where the only vehicle in the yard that still moves is the house!!! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
So you live in Redneckville, where the only vehicle in the yard that still moves is the house!!! LOL

Them thar houses only moves when a tornader comes by.

Remember, that comedy central show squidbillies is georgia ispired, lots of town and references...

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
We have some areas in New York where the pick-up in the front yard does not have wheels while the house does. :wtf:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Every state has rednecks

But in some states they are proud of the rednecks and in other states the rednecks are proud of there state. The true oddity is those rednecks that are proud of themselves for being rednecks.

Kidding side, the only G-body that is rare is an optioned wagon. They made too many of the rest of them for there to be any real rarities. Maybe in in 2050 they'll be considered rare. I'm aiming to be there then and doing burnouts as well. I'll be 83 then, and hopefully still running 140mph+ 1/4's.

:):)

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor