Rarest Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajun83HO

Greasemonkey
Aug 3, 2016
Louisiana
Power passenger bucket seats in a Cutlass. I've seen it while browsing cars for sale. Can't say if they were saying it came like that.

And Rust! Oh wait, that's another thread...
And not so rare anymore.

Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Thats an interesting picture! A Regal with fiber optic light monitors on the front fenders. I have never seen a 78-88 A/G body other than an Oldsmobile with the monitors. That is pretty cool.
Whats truly interesting to me in this factory photo is you have a Regal Limited, with all the bells and whistles, and yet they have the base regal hubcaps on the car!

Reactions: 1 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Thats an interesting picture! A Regal with fiber optic light monitors on the front fenders. I have never seen a 78-88 A/G body other than an Oldsmobile with the monitors. That is pretty cool.

I may have actually found some....

20200222_135315.jpg

20200222_135249.jpg

20200222_135319.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
If you do decide to liberate them from the car I would recommend waiting until it is warm so that the fragile fiber optic strands do not break.

I'll take that advise...I will have access to these cars for as long as I want/need..

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor