RAWDOGG - 84 Grand Prix "Pro Touring" Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Re: Surprise - A glimpse of what I've been upto!

Seems like there is a civil war going on in the forums. Used to be we all complimented each other on our projects, no matter how much we put into them, but now everyone just bashes each other for their views and how they build their cars. Why?

Supposed to be a brotherhood here, in a military sense, as we all share the same passion for the hobby. If you don't like what a person has done, then offer "constructive" criticism instead of bashing. It is hard enough to tell over a computer who is being serious and who is joking. Hence my dilema with Squirrelmaster.

I don't typically like the white paint job myself, but I think he pulled it off by accenting the trim pieces, bezels, and other small details with black paint which helps break up the paint a bit.

A

Anonymous

Just want to add my 2 cents here that Pat...You have some cool cars dude. Don't let some of the others get ya down.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il

wow LGhost, yer a buzzkill. pls do that somewhere else thankyou.
LGhost said:
The sweet compliment he made to the white grand prix owner was fake. What good is a compliment when you could actually COMMENT on it. What do you like about it? What don't you like about it? So feminine, I'm going to use him to get to him! Jesus y'all... Quit following me

datturboz... what r u doing posting outside the subject? Boredom sucks I know, but make your own thread. Learn how the banning process works before you decide on who's *ss you want to kiss.. Y'all just a bunch of girls... So emotional when someone criticizes something. Mines was constructive, the big wheel hate most y'all have stems a lot deeper than just y'all opinion. Opinions are fine, hate isn't...
if yer saying my complement is fake, you are wrong. i actually went to his cardomain page and saw what he did. in my opinion its fuggin awesome! why is my opinion wrong and yours right? :wtf:
did i miss that meeting?

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN

was looking at the ontario license plate and saw the slogan "yours to discover".... just kinda wondered if anyone in ontario has a lp that says mysack,mydick, or even myanus sometimes the truth hurts, kill'em with kindness :itchy:

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person

On another note I've looked through all your posts and it seems you're quite the *******. Judgemental, arrogant, ignorant and just plain DICK. Hope you can appreciate my honesty too.

To be put alittle more simply, Shut the **** up hater.

Well said bro, and your car is a masterpiece of customization, and the exact opposite of ugly. that front end is sex.

I've been in the SAME place, all i had to my name was my car, and proud of it cause its MINE and I built it.

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY

I like it buddy, keep up the good work and post some more pics up for us. Also, I guess since I have a lot of money tied up in my car that it sucks too? LMAO. I think everyone on the forums here lately needs to calm down a bit, lot of hostility going on.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York

454 Muscle.........
Callooks great .....As I am a true G-Body guy I see beauty in all of em. YOurs looks awesome. Pat YOur 'BU looks great as well, I am glad you kept it....I love both the headlights in these two cars...I want something like that for my Baby as well :D

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN

Love the car man. body kit looks sweet on ur car. bet that white is hard to keep clean but it looks great. Hopefully when i get my cutlass done i wont have *ssh*les bashing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor