RAWDOGG - 84 Grand Prix "Pro Touring" Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Re: Surprise - A glimpse of what I've been upto!

LGhost said:
This is where the gay jokes should be... Did you actually say that you are discouraged from my words? I'm sorry, I must have made a false assumption of you. I assume since you were a G-body owner, you were tough as concrete backer board. You're just drywall. I was hoping I would motivate you more but I realize now you need hugs and kisses for motivation. .... You Grand Prix is the most unique one out there. Keep up the good work X2!!! I'm sure we are all curious by now, how much money did you toss into your ride?

Some of you only read what you want to read... Another feminine move

Ps... After looking at your ride again, I notice it is flawless.... Everything seems perfect. Stay gold ponyboy, stay gold
:wtf: Way to ruin my thread *******. Now you're just trolling. Didn't I tell you to **** off? No, this is not where the gay jokes should be -- this is my thread about my ride. You made your original comment and now you're just showing your true colors, which is plain dick. As far as how much money I put into my ride, go **** yourself -- I don't owe you an explanation about my financial situation. What, am I the only one who put his hard earned money on a pro touring car? PM me your contact info. Since I'm so rich I'll pay for your plane ticket to come and meet me here, there's an octagon at the gym I train at, I'll get you a day pass and I'll show you how concrete I am.

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN

LGhost u just need to shutup on the matter man ur beating his thread into the ground with all ur negativity. All 454 wanted to do was show off what he had done to his car and what he was proud of. So stop bein a dick and let him be proud of his car and let other people on this forum enjoy what hes built in peace. In other words since u didnt get what 454 said f**k off :evil:

LGhost

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 18, 2010

I gave your thread meaning... In fact if I didn't :bump: again, then your thread would slowly fade away. Jesus, I said your car was sharp... One minute your discouraged and the next your big man... One minute your poor the next your rich... Aww, daddy ain't mean no harm. Daddy just want to boost your spirits. I'll take the ticket, only if your girlfriend is hot. Don't get me wrong, your plenty b*tch enough but your a last resort type b*tch. Anyway back on topic...

vomit-smiley-026.gif
normal_IMG_0563%5B1%5D.JPG

Anymore opinions?

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il

:blam:

Stoopud

Master Mechanic
May 21, 2007
Cleveland Ohio

Dude your Grand Prix looks great. The one in your sig has been one of my 3 favorite Grand Prix's for years (other than mine and a black one on here with big Torque Thrusts). The new front end looks sick. Great way to make it look sportier. I posted ideas for a future conversion to mine on here a while back, and I like yours better. Can you show a better angle (straight-on)? Did you blend the Ground Effects into the bumpers? No need to answer, I am going to car domain to sheck it out when I am done typing.

Your car, your plan, your work - **** everyone else. If everyone had the same taste my car would be white or yours would be red. Diversity makes the sport fun.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

After so many years of anticipation, years of delays and setbacks, I finally make enough progress on my g-body to finally upload and post a couple pictures on the forum only for this smart-mouthed maggot to come here and ruin it. Why do I seem to attract all the losers here? What makes it funny is that he thinks he's funny, or cool, when clearly he's nothing but a ****ing maggot, expecting me to thank him for bumping my thread.

LGhost, you really are a ****ing idiot. I don't need your charity to bump my thread. In fact I'd rather you just disappear into the distance and vanish. I'm sure I can survive without your cunning. You on the other hand, wont survive in life, until you learn some respect. In fact, why don't you be an even bigger idiot and fool yourself into thinking you're just plain smart and go ahead and reply with another load of horse sh*t.

Stoopud, thanks for the words bro. It is molded into the bumper, but very carefully, and it was solid so it won't crack under strain, and the cardomain pictures show how it was done. I will post better angles -- but ONLY once I get her done -- just because I don't want people thinking it's not "right" when in fact it's simply just not done yet.

Thanks for everyone else's opinions too, I read 'em all, and really appreciate all your input guys. :)

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il

if ya dont wanna read someones posts, goto your user cp and you can add people to your "foe list". its like mute on xbox live.

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois

LGhost said:
Theme or not your just an attention wh*re just like the other hundred people on here flooding the forums with topics bashing craigslist ads. That's like me posting my own topic and saying these are the ugliest cutlass's ever made http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/1717739713.html ... Well since its a G-Body forum I'm sure I would get a thousand, "I agree" statements... Its too bad strangers agreeing with me doesn't give me that fix I'm looking for... And all the crying about not being connected to them... Its alot of people with Pioneer stickers on their cars, maybe (unless you already asked) the guy eats Reeses or works at mcdonalds. Maybe that is their interests...? But who gives a damn... My opinion is the only one that matters.... That's why I keep it to myself... If you can't say something nice then don't say nothing at all.... Maybe I just didn't get enough special privileges growing up.... I can't be mad, I'm not looking for validation on a forum...
viewtopic.php?p=139942#p139942

:lol: :roll:

Make a thread with pictures of your car on it, and then we will tell you what we think of your vehicle, okay? You must have done so on another forum of your car and when someone said something that made a tear roll down your cheek, you instantly became butthurt and had it out for anyone who decides to put some serious effort into a car no matter how valuable it is to you personally.

georgeathtx

Apprentice
Apr 1, 2010
Houston, TX

^^^^^^^
exactly wut i was thinkin....if ur talkin so much trash bro its because you must have one of the most perfect g bodys out there...since ur quick to point out what u think is wrong with this guys car post some pics of ur car and let us tell you what we think....u scared?????????????????????

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

[-snip -] thanks towards mkiisupra and mod team. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor