RAWDOGG - 84 Grand Prix "Pro Touring" Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

redneckracer305

Greasemonkey
Jun 28, 2005
new milford,ct
Re: Surprise - A glimpse of what I've been upto!

i really like this grand prix is pretty amazing in my opinion. the white on black treatment looks great. im normally not a big fan of the whole ground effects thing on these cars but i must say you executed it very nicely, i think it wouldve looked alittle better with an ss style spoiler than the wing, but thats just personal opinion. and as far as this clown goes that is talkin out his *ss constantly, he must not understand the concept of this hobby, or lifestyle really.even if you got junk thats your junk take pride in it,take pride in it when it aint so nice, and used that pride to power through get it done. maybe one day his car will look as good as this grand prix, i notice somone mentioned him posting pics of his car, i seconed that he should, cause man it must be one hell of a piece of work for him to talk down on an 8 year project that looks, that takes pride and serious commitment.

LGhost

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 18, 2010

I think I got one now that you mention it... Lemme look

It's on the other computer... I will later

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

LGhost said:
454muscle said:
LGhost said:
Of course y'all delete the post I spent some time on. Even though you deleted my posts for no reason I got to give props where props are needed.. That white regal is sick. How could they not include white as a factory color for the regals? (or did they?)
GOD DAMN MAN you just don't get it do you? Your post was deleted because YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT. AND FOR THE 5TH TIME, **** OFF.

Is he mad? :D
What tipped you off, Einstein? Your ignorance is beyond comprehension. Like a leech, you keep coming back to patronize me, and to further deteriorate my thread and make a fool of yourself. Everyone knows you're a fool, yet you keep coming back to prove it. You have no shame, no respect, no dignity. You think these actions are funny. They're only funny to you, because you are ignorant, you're in your own world, proud, shameless.

You're a n00b, you're obviously are not a member of any other forums because your *ss would have been banned long ago. You're no doubt gonna keep coming back to shoot your mouth off and say gay sh*t over and over until you get yourself banned, and you're gonna be proud of it too, because you really don't care. You'll keep acting like a dick until someone teaches you a lesson, because whatever you think you are, in life, if you don't have any respect, you're gonna learn to have it -- the hard way.

****ing goof.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
A

Anonymous

sorry mussle man but your car is ugly. you may have spent WAY too much on it and think it's your cool chick magnet but remember this. You can't fix ugly. :roll:

LGhost

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 18, 2010

Why are you skipping redneckracer and acknowledging me? He made sweet comments about your car and you ignore him. Why the hate? I drew attention to your whole car not just a glimpse. 30,000 is a lot of money btw...

redneckracer305

Greasemonkey
Jun 28, 2005
new milford,ct

do you know how easy it is to dump that kinda of money into a car, im 22, ive had multiple vehicles none of which were all that great, and it started when i was 15 with an elky. ive probably invested over 30k into the multiple projects ive had, if i had just stuck with one, the elky i started with i wouldve dumped probably 20 k into that one project versus about 15 other half *ss jobs over the past few years, really kick myself for not having the persistance that he had on his gp. i now am struggling to keep focus with my current car still cause well my mind wanders and every couple months i want a truck again, and after a month of dealing with a truck i want g body again. what im getting at if you are persistant and commit to one sole project over time you could to easly sink 30k into it. 30k total isnt all that bad when you think about it, think of all the parts not just the big ticket items but all the small stuff, take his interior for example, if he did all the work himself to make the interior black, well you have the cost of the vynl, the cost of the adheshives, cost of all the prep supplys, the dyes, the foam, and the list goes on, there can be over a grand to 2 or more just in that. if youve ever actually worked on and built a project you would know how fast things tally up. hell i have currently with the 600 dollar purchase price over 3 into mine and all i have to show for it is an exhaust 700r4 swap utilizing a trans i had, non ccc parts, a set of speakers and a head unit, and soon an interior. once i get into paint im sure it will be upwards of 6 to 7k. i havent even touched the fun stuff yet like an engine swap or suspension goodies im sure when all is said and done it will be way up there to. dont knoock a guy for putting "big money into car" cause in reality it aint, cause even so called budget builds arent all that budget friendly whenn you account for all the little stuff, including stupid repairs just to keep it going.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

billysmithSS said:
sorry mussle man but your car is ugly. you may have spent WAY too much on it and think it's your cool chick magnet but remember this. You can't fix ugly. :roll:
billysmithSS I'd take that if it was genuine but you and I both know you're just jumping on LGhost's bandwagon out of spite, from this thread http://www.gbodyforum.com/viewtopic.php ... 15#p142697

LGhost said:
Why are you skipping redneckracer and acknowledging me? He made sweet comments about your car and you ignore him. Why the hate? I drew attention to your whole car not just a glimpse. 30,000 is a lot of money btw...
Moderators, you can't be blind to this crap anymore, really. Here LGhost, something for you to read, click here.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

redneckracer305 said:
i really like this grand prix is pretty amazing in my opinion. the white on black treatment looks great. im normally not a big fan of the whole ground effects thing on these cars but i must say you executed it very nicely, i think it wouldve looked alittle better with an ss style spoiler than the wing, but thats just personal opinion. and as far as this clown goes that is talkin out his *ss constantly, he must not understand the concept of this hobby, or lifestyle really.even if you got junk thats your junk take pride in it,take pride in it when it aint so nice, and used that pride to power through get it done. maybe one day his car will look as good as this grand prix, i notice somone mentioned him posting pics of his car, i seconed that he should, cause man it must be one hell of a piece of work for him to talk down on an 8 year project that looks, that takes pride and serious commitment.
Well said bro, on both your posts. I don't need to be judged by some ****ing goof either, who clearly had a problem with me and the money spent here, without understanding anything I've been through to get to this point.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009

:wtf: redneckracer, why do you care how much money he spends on his car and why does it matter. 454muscle, i think your gp is sick, something different and new. and even if you spent alot of money on it who cares, it was worth it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor