RAWDOGG - 84 Grand Prix "Pro Touring" Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_GM

Apprentice
Jan 31, 2010
Re: Surprise - A glimpse of what I've been upto!

looks nice!!!

dont listenm to anyone else man, at the end of the day YOU pay YOUR bills, YOU earn YOUR living, it is YOUR MONEY thats in YOUR account, so YOU are able to do whatever YOU want with YOUR car and others will have to learn to like it or not look at it at all period.

my theory is, unless if someone is paying sh*t for me, then you tell me what to do how to dress and how to customize my car, until then f*ck off because its my money and my car. :!: :twisted: :evil:

keep the good work! :wink:

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il

power tour is like the cannon ball run.

A

Anonymous

Ya know,after reading up on your car I take it back. That is a very nice car. You worked hard on it and it shows. As far as calling me a few colorful names...well i'll jot up up to immature reaction syndrom.
Have a great day mussleman. :puke:

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

billysmithSS said:
Ya know,after reading up on your car I take it back. That is a very nice car. You worked hard on it and it shows. As far as calling me a few colorful names...well i'll jot up up to immature reaction syndrom.
Have a great day mussleman. :puke:
Wow. I'm quite impressed. I think. Manning up, with respect, but what's with the puke icon? :roll: I'll pretend I didn't see that. But thanks and I'll take my colourful names back as well :wink:

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il

YAY FRIENDS! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :friday:

A

Anonymous

holy crap!! I never meant to put a puke sign on. I pushed that icon before it did the nasty. i thought it was just a silly face.
Egg on my face now. But ya,I was being a dick.sorry.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

It's all good, who want's a beer?! :friday:
images

Here... beermonkey9417, billysmithSS, anyone else??

A

Anonymous

Cheers, matter of fact I just cracked a Lucky.lol Need some considering the fact I had to sell my regal yesterday. :(
Going to drown my sorrows,get a good night sleep and go car hunting tomorrow. might have a shot at a nice cutlass. Keeping my fingers crossed.

redneckracer305

Greasemonkey
Jun 28, 2005
new milford,ct

just a note on the power tour, its put on by hot rod magazine and is nothing like a cannonball run or anything like that, its a cruise cross country that goes through selected states with scheduled stops at different loctaions such speed ways and popular gathering spots for gear heads, it isnt nyc to cali, it isnt a race, its big *ss cruise. and one of these days i want to long haul it, thats on the list of things to do before i die for sure. heres a link for more info http://www.hotrod.com/2010/powertour/index.html just wanted to throw that out there

HurstOlds

Master Mechanic
Sep 21, 2007
Illinois

Thanks for the info 454, man I would kill for 20 mph!!My buddy always jokes that his Vette has 650 rear wheel horse without the 150 shot of NOS, and on top of that he gets 26 mpg with air conditioning. lol I'm sure you will get around 15-16 because you have the fuel injection.

yeah, what Redneck said about the Power Tour. It's in the US and it's where all the bad *ss pro touring cars come out. Basically it's a rolling car show. Most car shows, people trailor their cars to the shows. Well, the Power Tour is the opposite. Everyone DRIVES their cars to the shows (that is the definition of a Pro Touring car, imho). You'll see tons of sick cars, $100K+ builds, beaters, cars that would classify as 'trailor queens' but are actually being driven.

Each year it starts and stops in a different region of the US. I think over the period of 5 years it rotates back to your region. Last year it started near me in Wisconsin/Michigan. You can drive part of it, all of it, whatever. I wanted to check it out, but I just couldn't afford to do it last year. Lots of people get the coveted "long hauler" decal, by driving the entire circuit. It's like 3000 miles or something, I don't even know

I'm surprised you've never heard of it if you're building a Pro Touring car. That's the main reason I bought my Pro Touring Cutlass with all the work done. Unfortunately when I got it home I realized it was a hybrid. Mine has Pro Touring look, but the gas mileage just isn't good for driving hundreds of miles. I will fix that.

Check out this site and their forums:
http://www.pro-touring.com/

Here is Motiv8r, their official site car. Like I said these cars are driven hard
main.php

These guys are really into it, and wear their rock chips like a badge of honor. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor