REAR BUMPER FILLERS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
That's true, Chris.
I'm sure the new pieces need to be tweaked and fitted a little. Many times used fillers can be weather beaten or warped. I wouldn't discount using a good used set of fillers.
Mine were a little rough, that's one of the reasons I decided to eliminate them and narrow and tuck the bumpers. But I guess I always had that in mind to do.
And it looks super clean too

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
And it looks super clean too
Thanks Chris.
I hope you've been enjoying driving your car this summer. I haven't driven mine much this summer. It's been raining a lot and have missed the last couple of cruise-ins due to the weather. Summertime in Florida....gotta love it.

Last edited:

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I have and it feels good.I've been working some bugs out but still enjoying it.it's been a long time coming.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I have and it feels good.I've been working some bugs out but still enjoying it.it's been a long time coming.
I'm glad you're able to enjoy the fruits of your labor. I know you've been working on it for a good number of years. At least as long as I know you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor