Rear cpp sway bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
That's when you buy the new one and return it missing the part you needed 🤓
I would wish anyone good luck on that as well. In my situation, there was a time lapse. That's why I offered to pay for the one specific item (said item was stolen w/a bin of parts that were in the back of my truck @ work). It wasn't their fault & it wasn't mine. They still wouldn't do it. They recommended I buy another kit & sell the remaining pieces off.

If you 'gotta have their stuff, get it through a vendor for sure. Don't deal w/them directly if @ all possible. For me, having to remember that about a company is enough to know I should avoid them.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I would wish anyone good luck on that as well. In my situation, there was a time lapse. That's why I offered to pay for the one specific item (said item was stolen w/a bin of parts that were in the back of my truck @ work). It wasn't their fault & it wasn't mine. They still wouldn't do it. They recommended I buy another kit & sell the remaining pieces off.

If you 'gotta have their stuff, get it through a vendor for sure. Don't deal w/them directly if @ all possible. For me, having to remember that about a company is enough to know I should avoid them.
That sucks. Sounds to me they were drop shipping kits from somewhere else and that's it.

Lesson learned, always ask upfront if you can get replacement hardware, pieces parts, before you buy a set up from whatever company. Better research usually gets better results.

Rasheerh

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2007
Cincinnati, oh
I'm going to just buy the umi. Thanks for the conversation.

Reactions: 3 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013

I get it. I went through the same crap with Inine Tube. Their website was jacked up and I accidentally ordered the wrong kit. The only difference was the master to prop valve lines, and they wouldn't sell them. Made my own, and they'll never get my business again. F'em

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

fauxfour2

Greasemonkey
Apr 21, 2020
I have UMI Rear LCA's and UCA's and front and rear sway bars. Great products. They communicated with me when there was a hold on deliveries at the start of the pandemic. Very professional.

But Im waiting for them to put that triangulated front reinforcement brace on sale for $50 bucks so i can buy it. Lol I Kidd I Kidd. But seriously throw me a promo code.
James Franco Please GIF

• Creative
Reactions: 3 users

Rasheerh

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2007
Cincinnati, oh
Update, scored a umi one. No 4 to 5 week wait.

Attachments

• 20210528_100646.jpg
    20210528_100646.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
I ordered a couple UMI front frame braces recently, both through Summit since they had them in stock ready to go. One I wanted right away the other in the near future, so grabbed in case there would be wait time. Something to consider is ordering things through Summit or at least seeing if it's in stock to avoid delays that are currently an issue with production for many vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor