Not open for further replies.

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014

pow3rwagon

Apprentice
Mar 29, 2015
Washington
Well sadly I'm moving from my home to an appt. Unhitched the wife and she is keeping the house but all my stuff and tool are at the house until I get moved in.

I will look to see if it's a 1 or a 2 and I Googled everything I could and only found out it was out of a monty

truracer20

Master Mechanic
Feb 16, 2014
western PA
I could be wrong, but the only thing I can associate 9TY with is a Monte SS. These online code lists are far from complete, and in some cases true. Too many are pieced together from incorrect years.

pow3rwagon

Apprentice
Mar 29, 2015
Washington
Just went and looked and it is a 2 that follows so it is 9TY C115 2

Last edited:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
If it a is rear from an SS those gears are sought after so I wouldn't bother looking up any stamps on the axle tube. After all these years who knows what has been done with the rear end. and by the picture the cover has been off and put back on

pow3rwagon

Apprentice
Mar 29, 2015
Washington
You have a great point. This car was someone's hotrod nothing is original the front seats are crappy buckets that look like they belong in a 90's chevy sedan and aRe bolted to the floor. Thanks for all the help now I need to figure out what I want to fiddle with next

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor