Rear window trim/Quarter Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Whats up everyone? Just wondering if anyone has a good idead of where I can get quarter windows and rear window trim for my LS? I'm taking off the vinyl and all I've been able to find is the black SS stuff. Also I have a buddy with a TTop GP that needs rear window trim and a regal that needs rear window trim. What all interchange of these? Anyone know?

Jun 25, 2010
Sorry I can't help you with your request but i noticed you said all you can find is the black ss stuff. I need a Drivers (left) rear quarter glass for an 87 Monte SS. Where did you find those parts at since I can't seem to find any.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
There's a mid 80's Monte in a wrecker here without vinyl roof. I could check to see what he'd want as for as pricing for ya. We're not that far from each other either so shipping may not be too bad. I got the console from it but didn't have time to get the brackets so I have to go anyway.

Kevin

Jun 25, 2010
I'm in Georgia, but would be interested in knowing the price of the glass. I went to three shops and serval on line part stores but havn't heard from any of them. I still have to start calling the junkyards around here but am a little hesitant if the glass has been out in the elements on warping when being removed and reinstalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor