Recent Barrett Jackson Turbo T Sold and now being flipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
Defiantly a nice looking t-type and not many made with that seat and console combo. Agree with others not a 40k car.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

1 RARE T

Master Mechanic
Jul 14, 2015
I'm a huge fan of Limited's but it looks weird with the roof in that colour.

Those wheels don't look right in black on that burgundy. Stock would be better.

Oh and the price is ridicules.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
Beautiful color combo. The black GNX wheels look like crap on that car. And the blue accents under the hood...…………………...uggggggly on that setup. Black underhood accents and 15x7 Buick chrome 5 spokes please...…………………...and a 67% off sale.

Reactions: 1 user

1983calais

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2015
Tiffin, OH
It’s a nice car. $40,000 nice? Definitely not. It’s as if nothing matches. Gnx wheels, vinyl top, sunroof, turbo, leather comfy seats, column shift? I know it’s a limited but that seems a little mismatched. It looks like a grandma car with fancy wheels that don’t help the looks at all.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
I can think of a lot of things to buy with $40k before a Regal.

-Gonz

• Agree

SSpev

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2017
I must be weird. I like the wheels and vinyl top. The blue crap has to go though.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
I thought that car was worth every bit of 30k at auction, I also thought that it was a factory astro roof car the way the pictures were presented. I considered getting registered to bid on it online. Now seeing that it is a after market moon roof, I am not so sure. That is a big deal when it comes to the value of a turbo buick, it is stuff like that that makes the prices for turbo buicks all over the place. This in "my personal opinion" makes this a molested car being that it is not factory original and unfortunately left the dealer that way. That really stinks, the color combo on this car is awesome! The color combo is what made this car stand out.

• Agree

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I thought that car was worth every bit of 30k at auction, I also thought that it was a factory astro roof car the way the pictures were presented. I considered getting registered to bid on it online. Now seeing that it is a after market moon roof, I am not so sure. That is a big deal when it comes to the value of a turbo buick, it is stuff like that that makes the prices for turbo buicks all over the place. This in "my personal opinion" makes this a molested car being that it is not factory original and unfortunately left the dealer that way. That really stinks, the color combo on this car is awesome! The color combo is what made this car stand out.
I agree with you 100%..If that was a factory astro roof, and not a dealer installed "sunroof" with the tan leather and burgundy exterior WOW its just sharp....but needs the factory wheels, and not a fan of the vinyl top either on this car either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor