Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I could have sworn I had replied but thats basically the same one that I used

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I had to use one of the polarity reversing adapters that came with it to make it work with mine

Reactions: 2 users

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Yep. Just use the electronic flasher, I think it's set for 50 FPM (flashes per minute). I used to use the same for the police cars to flash the headlamps and deck lights.

Headlamps had the wig-wag from Galls Inc. wired to the brights. On long traffic stop the unit would get hot, so always wired in the electric flasher on the dims and they just flash both at 50fpm and turned the wig-wag off, less drain on battery. We had one older Caprice that would actually stall out and die when running light bar and the others.

Using the electric flasher unit fixed this. Actually needed bigger alternator but city wouldn't get us one.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor