regal w/grand prix front end

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't this dumb donk argument last for pages not long ago?..how did a thread about changing the clip end up with these useless donks taking main stage...

pontiacgp said:
didn't this dumb donk argument last for pages not long ago?..how did a thread about changing the clip end up with these useless donks taking main stage...

I haven't posted a single Donk in this thread. I did post pics of a Regal, which was included in topic of this thread.

Qdub24 said:
pontiacgp said:

I haven't posted a single Donk in this thread. I did post pics of a Regal, which was included in topic of this thread.

well if you didn't post any donks then why do you feel the need to defend yourself?...only people feeling guilty do that.

I gave my opinion to the creator of the thread and was done with it. I came back in to see what some of the other responses were, when I saw one that was an offensive remark about my vehicle, I became defensive. I plead no contest your honor, and I'd do it again to the next person with something negative to say about my car. I rest my case.

I highly disagree with you about the Grand Prix. The Pontiac GP is THE best looking of all the Gbody's, it has the meanest looking front end, the classiest interior of them all and most of them have bucket seats and a console compared to the rest which have the old man split bench and shifter on the column and the plain looking dash with idiot lights. The Grand Prix has full gauges laid out on a beautiful cockpit like dash. You obviously never owned one, i've owned several of them including a 72' and a 77' and i like the looks of the 80's ones better.

After further analysis and review, I will admit the GPs do have the best interior of all the G-bodies. However, it is my opinion that they still have the ugliest exterior design by far. The 2+2 is even uglier than the regular GP front clip.

Qdub24 said:
I gave my opinion to the creator of the thread and was done with it. I came back in to see what some of the other responses were, when I saw one that was an offensive remark about my vehicle, I became defensive. I plead no contest your honor, and I'd do it again to the next person with something negative to say about my car. I rest my case.

wow....if your car means that much to you to take criticism of it personally you have issues. I think tho that seeing how overly sensitive you are about your car you should remove that picture of your car that looks like it's dragged along by it's front wheels or at least put the cover back on because it invites people to laugh at you. I'm not saying this in an offensive tone so there is no need to post another batch of donks

the regal is a nice lookin car the way it is and :wtf: at all the other stuff. you guys need to let that stuff die

pontiacgp said:
Qdub24 said:

wow....if your car means that much to you to take criticism of it personally you have issues. I think tho that seeing how overly sensitive you are about your car you should remove that picture of your car that looks like it's dragged along by it's front wheels or at least put the cover back on because it invites people to laugh at you. I'm not saying this in an offensive tone so there is no need to post another batch of donks

I just have a lot of pride in my work. I'm not paying somebody or taking my car to a shop to get done. I work on my cars myself with my dad, spending my hard earned money, and to hear someone knock my work pisses me off. You can laugh all you want, but I can put slicks or drag radials on my car and laugh all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor