Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
Thanks everyone for the compliments

Reactions: 1 users

B's 87mcss

Greasemonkey
Dec 19, 2018
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
A product called Holdtight 102 can be added to your sandblasting water and it will keep rust from forming for up to 72 hours. It works well, we use it with our Dustless blast unit all the time.

Reactions: 3 users

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
Front springs were delivered yesterday
Just put them in this morning
Waiting on center link,and idler arm,and sway bar bushings, will be cleaning up steering box today and install it
20200408_075851.jpg

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
Well it's been awhile since I posted that engine goin to machine shop and it's still there told him when I dropped it off no rush. But I did stop there to see how it was goin hes short handed told him I said no rush told him December is fine with me Im still building the car and still have to get a trans built. And now I put it on the hold till I get a few side jobs done for a few buddy's. But I'll keep you guys posted on what's goin on

Reactions: 1 user

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
Well today picked up the engine now just have to slap it together in the next few days just to seal it up. It's been awhile since I put one together but my mind is already remember this and that this gets torqued at and in this pattern oh and don't forget this like last time so you don't have to take 3 steps back to fix it.
20200618_125359.jpg

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Interesting approach to the nose. Most of the other coupe nose swaps I've seen on wagons involves the coupe front fenders, and adding sheetmetal to the back, whereas it looks like you're keeping the stock front fenders, and adding metal between the fenders and header panel. I'm sure it's going to look awesome when it's done! :giggle:

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
Engine is almost done hope to have it complete by end of the week
20200720_180540.jpg

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
I spy with my little eye...... an Olds oil fill tube and rocker bridges with a big #2. Head gasket, piston, cam, and head specs please?
Stock build
Didn't want nothing crazy as it going to be a driver with A/C so if the wife takes it out or when my daughter drives it that's 5 years way they can jump in it and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor