Replacement body filler panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

303'505rollin

G-Body Guru
Sep 4, 2020
Colorado2newmexico
Hi there to who ever can help, there was a newer member I think that had a link to plastic replacement panels for body gaps for his regal project he had replaced I looked at the site and it had some panels I've been looking for. I think it was 2 weeks ago maybe 3. I cant find it looking thru my history or my Google search any help would be appreciated thanks in advance

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
I believe you are looking for bumper fillers, from what I have seen Spoolfool makes the best fitting aftermarket fillers. There are some others but dont know how they fit including metal and fiberglass variations.

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I have the Goodmark bumper fillers on my Regal which fit like the originals and are very good quality and flexible in case you do get in an accident.

20171125_194023_resized.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

303'505rollin

G-Body Guru
Sep 4, 2020
Colorado2newmexico
Actually I'm looking a gas tank to bumper filler piece for my 77 olds but the member who had posted the link had a 78-80 but that link led to there site where they offered the pieces for other GM makes and models.it was a small company I think they were even looking for other pieces to make and I was thinking the front plastic chrome piece on the bumper skin on my 81 monte carlo. Thanks for options I'll look in to them

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
  • Informative
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 users

superbon54

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2014
Wisco
I bought a license plate pocket for my Malibu from these guys - fit like garbage and I ended up giving it away. I don’t know how the rest of their products are.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor