Replacement window channel rubber

Status
Not open for further replies.

87bro-ham

n00b
Apr 9, 2010
I've been going crazy looking for replacement window channel rubber for my 87 4 door cutlass. The best thing I've found so far is the universal stuff they sell at jc whitney. Has anybody tried their product and if so how did it work out? Any response would be greatly appreciated.

19cutlass79

Greasemonkey
Mar 7, 2010
I'm gonna bump this one! If your talking about the weather stripping that goes inside of the window frame that secures the windows when they are up, I have been looking for those too, my wagon has none in the front.

thanks,
wade

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
try opgi.com, but be warned, thre expencive but good quality. also try looking on ebay for window weather seals.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
There was just a topic about this on Malibu Racing recently, though unfortunately there isn't any first-hand reviews of how it turned out...

I just replaced the channels on the rear door windows on my wagon with some originals from my Malibu I parted out that were still in good shape for some reason.
I should've taken some pictures to compare them to while they were out...

This is the place that has it:
http://www.dannoenterprises.com/stickX.htm

Part # AS 1395
As1395.gif

Here's a link to the thread...
http://maliburacing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94108

4000th post!

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
Blake442 said:
4000th post!
yeah, but most looked like this:
Welcome!
:rofl:
just bustin yer balls... :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor