Repping this forum on foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
Michigan City is where I am. I'm aware 'low income' people don't spend big money so we don't really need them on here anyway. There are plenty of people who just don't know about sites like this who want to save their car though. I see people giving up on cars all the time around here. For all the G's that are driving around, parts suddenly have become impossible to find over here - except at Paul's in Westville. I'm a little offended people came into this thread to talk sh*t. Not everyone can afford to build a $10,000 drag car. A small demographic of people in my area really use their g around town and keep everything semi-stock. They may not be buying motor mounts and transmissions and such if they come on here, but just like anyone else they will still need trailing arms and suspension parts / carbs & intakes etc. Money doesn't care where it comes from. We're on here talking cars, not weapons. So what's the problem?

my86442

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2011
Nashua, Iowa
Hell, I'd support the Sticker or the Shirt theme!!! Lmk how much and were to pay when they get started. I love this site and have found out alot of great info that I use everyday in the shop, and in my garage. Around here, the car of choice is the pick em up truck :lol: Mainly alot of Chevy's and Dodge's, a few Fords but alot of the older fords running arouns are rusted to sh*t due to the winters we have this way and the farms. Back east in Ky, Its a Honda Civic or a mustang :puke:

my86442

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2011
Nashua, Iowa
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor