Resident Evil Monte Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

1988montess

Greasemonkey
Aug 14, 2007
i saw this a long time ago too. it gave me some inspiration on some stuff im doing to mine. FYI, its on bags.

1988montess

Greasemonkey
Aug 14, 2007
ive been super busy over the last couple months(getting married and sh*t) to install my setup. hopefully ill get some stuff done this weekend.

KMac

Greasemonkey
Jan 3, 2007
That is one beautiful monte! Definately love the stance of it too. With the bags tho, can you still drag race? I don't really know much about them besides the fact i put them on my jeep for a smoother ride

1988montess

Greasemonkey
Aug 14, 2007
ive never tried it either, but i would say it would definitely be an asset to your race car. most people use coilovers or springs, probably because bags are usually more expenive but bags arent just for show, they are a HUGE suspension mod that really helps out the drive and feel of the car.

1988montess

Greasemonkey
Aug 14, 2007
you have bags on your jeep? or you want to put bags on your jeep? what kind o fjeep is this? i dont think its really that good of an idea to do that to a jeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor