Restoration of a Cutlass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamy

n00b
Apr 9, 2011
Im deep in the Market for an 84 through 88 Cutlass. I have access to a 100 percent solid frame and I plan on building the car with all the goodies. The frame will be fully boxed and powder coated, I plan on using Tubular control, upper and lower up front, boxed in the rear, hotchkis springs and sway bars front and rear, to finish a 12 bolt with 3.42s out back. Big brakes up front and disc in the rear.

As for the body I plan on using a 442 hood, and fully restoring the body to better then factory fit and finish, factory color scheme, possibly the light blue with a white vynal top and all the factory chrome, t-tops too hopefully.
As for the interior, it will get the same treatment, factory everything including AM/FM.

Goodmark industries offers rear quater skins for reasonable money, but I can't seem to find rockers, door skins, front fenders... or anything but rear quarters and floors for that matter. Anyone have some good advice on where to get quality repro-resto parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor