Retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
3x30 MRE's, the horror when it came to drop that deuce.
toilet GIF
Ive never had that issue. That's a lie, when I was taking Percoset after my back surgery I did, but that was the only time.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Ive never had that issue. That's a lie, when I was taking Percoset after my back surgery I did, but that was the only time.
Just a few days of MRE's are rough on me. The wife hated the end results when I got back from the field.

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I've found percocet, oxymoron, even vicodin, etc bind things up worse when there's gluten involved. Low gluten diet, no problems taking them in volume.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Um yeah. 6' and 145lbs and air doesn't help me enough
Well there ya go. I'm 5.5" and 190 lbs so I can't stay under even if I wanted. Back when I was ,um, "lighter" I still needed several 5lb weights to sink.
used too? what happened?
The kid grew up, I took down the pool. And I had a terrific dive instructor that constantly reminded us that if we don't stay intimately involved in the sport- then QUIT! Otherwise you get rusty and then when you try to get wet again you screw up. And drown. As cool as diving was I had other interests and I was not willing to be married to it. It might have been a great sport in retirededment but I am in no shape for that anymore.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
After the day I had today. I am closer to retirement. What was your come to Jesus moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor