Damn dude go eat a cheeseburger!
big-buger-eat-buger.gif

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 6 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I remember from my SCUBA lessons that your body fat is what determines how well you float. So technically fat people float easily. Are you skinny ? Also the amount of air in your lungs will float you. I used to show my Grandson the affect by taking a deep breath and holding it in, floating, then exhaling and sinking like a rock.
used too? what happened?

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
used too? what happened?
He sank like a rock of course, and had jo air to breathe in to resurface.

Poor guy is still down there using what's left of his device battery to talk to us. Soon it'll be pretty lonely.

Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Damn dude go eat a cheeseburger!
I have heard that a million times. I even won a bet in the Army. Buddy bet me he could get me to gain weight. They fed me MRE'S three times a day for a month. Mind you they are around 7500 calories each. So I had approximately 22,500 calories every day for 30 days and weighed less than 2 lbs more than when I started. I have a high metabolism LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I have heard that a million times. I even won a bet in the Army. Buddy bet me he could get me to gain weight. They fed me MRE'S three times a day for a month. Mind you they are around 7500 calories each. So I had approximately 22,500 calories every day for 30 days and weighed less than 2 lbs more than when I started. I have a high metabolism LOL
sounds like this....

how much was the bet?

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
3x30 MRE's, the horror when it came to drop that deuce.
toilet GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Um yeah. 6' and 145lbs and air doesn't help me enough. Trust me, I've tried.

5'-11" and 168.5lbs. Back in 2006, my swimming instructor qualified girlfriend (now wife) couldn't believe how impossible it was for me to float/swim/etc.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor