Reverting back to a bench seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushrodV8

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 28, 2017
Pensacola, FL
Ok so that didn't pan out. Bottom tracks were completely rusted so that turned into a dead end.
Is there anyone within 100 mile radius of 32503 who has a bench seat?

Just for my own sake, does anyone know whether or not it's wise to trust the word of the scrap yard receptionist over the phone?
I called 2 local places today and explained what I'm seeking and they both said, nope don't have one. :-|

It's only a buck to walk the yard and look around so I plan to do that this weekend anyways but I'm a bit surprised that such an item is this difficult to locate. Plenty of GM truck bench seats but I assume that won't work due to the height\width?

Ace Burt

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2017
Texas
I just pulled my original bench seat and everything you need out of my 87 to put buckets in it. Don’t know what it would cost to get it there from Austin on U Ship or something but it’s a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor