Rims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen 17" chrome torque thrust on gbodies that look sweet. Could always check those out.

i would but they are so overused! ive seen TT2's on everything!
but maybe there is a reason to the popularity? lol

olds502 said:
they were 1600, but its the only way to get a 18x9.5 is to have them custom made. of course they are cheaper if you go smaller. but to be honest the reactions i get from people make it worth every penny, thanks

Would you mind to share what the BS is on your fronts and rears and what size tire you are using as well. Also, if you could give a quick run-down on your suspension (if it's lowered or not) that would be great. I'm really looking to get my car set up, and I very much like yours.

can any body tell me whats the minimum back space on a rear wheel for a 83 cutlass for a 17 or 18 rim and how wide to where the out side of the wheel and tire come out rigth inside the fender so i can drop the car about 2 inches (9.5 ,10,11) thanks.........

gbodyaddict said:
i like that template.....

I made it, if you want me to try anything out for you lemme know and i will do it if i get some spare time.

I am runiing 18x 9.5 in the rear with 4.5 inch back space, stock springs, southside machine lift bars and adjustable uppers. I am running a M&H racemaster 275/45 18 drag radials. Rear fender lip is rolled. The fronts are 18x8 with 4 inch back spacing. Goodyear 225/50 18 tires , hotchkis springs. The tires on the front rub on hard turns but otherwise are good. I think i am gonna try a 45 series tire, haven't made up my mind yet.
normal_DSC00634.JPG

Reactions: BillsHoe
so if i wanted to buy some budnik wheels like yours would i have to go to the manufactuer or a dealer? or are you willing to sell your$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Photoshop 17" Soft 8s on that rendering.

You could get rims and tires, mounted and delivered ,close to your budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor