RIP HERO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
It sounds hollow to just express condolences or say I'm sorry for your loss. Its hard to understand the full measure of a man I've never met or known.

However, even from the little you've said he sounds like one heckuva man and human being. All that he was will live on through you and the experiences you shared. Every wrench you turn is being guided by his hand, as much now as it was from the beginning. Likewise, the relationships he had with others, and the way he altered their lives in the process, keeps part of him here always alongside everyone he knew.

I wish you the best in this difficult time, and hope you can take some solace that his passing to the next great adventure was peaceful.

Stay safe. Continue to make him proud as he watches from above. Honor his memory by being the same positive force he appears to have been. And know you and yours have got the thoughts and prayers of many of us here.

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Sorry for your loss. Remember though even when life gets tuff, you're Gbody brothers will be there for you.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

aero2+2

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 12, 2021
I would like to express my sympathy for your loss.From the pictures of his table saw I can tell your father was a heck of an engineer.You are blessed to have someone in your life to teach you these things.pass them on and remind everyone you learned it from your father.

• Agree

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
It sounds hollow to just express condolences or say I'm sorry for your loss. Its hard to understand the full measure of a man I've never met or known.

However, even from the little you've said he sounds like one heckuva man and human being. All that he was will live on through you and the experiences you shared. Every wrench you turn is being guided by his hand, as much now as it was from the beginning. Likewise, the relationships he had with others, and the way he altered their lives in the process, keeps part of him here always alongside everyone he knew.

I wish you the best in this difficult time, and hope you can take some solace that his passing to the next great adventure was peaceful.

Stay safe. Continue to make him proud as he watches from above. Honor his memory by being the same positive force he appears to have been. And know you and yours have got the thoughts and prayers of many of us here.

ck80 has expressed my thoughts exactly. Very sorry.

And I'll add - do your father I favor (I'm sure you will) pay it forward with your children, your children's children, or a neighborhood kid. Impact another the way your father impacted you.

My thoughts are with you and yours.

Jim

Last edited:

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Sorry to hear buddy, sounds very similar to how my pops went a few years ago. I still tell myself he wouldn't have wanted to keep on the way it ended up so it was for the best, and the way this year is going maybe your pops knew what he was getting away from.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Condolences. No doubt he lived a very special kind of life. His smile seems constant throughout the pictures you've shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor