RPM Performer Intake 7101 w/ Holley 670 Avenger combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

classic_man

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I'm about to run a RPM Performer Intake 7101 w/ Holley 670 Avenger combo. Just curious if anyone is running the same combo. Wondering what people think about this pairing. Its going into a 79 Malibu with a fairly stock sbc 350 with mild cam.

Thanks

bygddy

Apprentice
Mar 8, 2014
Will work fine, not a huge avenger fan but on a mostly stock SBC it will perform well and get decent mileage. The RPM is almost always the right intake for 90% of street sbc's

bygddy

Apprentice
Mar 8, 2014
paulyih said:
Thanks....I was also looking at throttle body spacers. Any recs?
Carb spacers work, but they tend to be hit or miss on which one makes more power, the only way to know for sure is try them, that gets expensive. I usually use a 4 hole 1" spacer and I'm happy. There may be others that make more power, but on a street car that isn't in search of every last HP then why bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor