Resource icon

RPO Code List--Sticky please? 2020-09-30

Bonegrater

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 21, 2010
Richmond, VA
snowball said:
I have had a hard time with this one, see if you can help 1988 CSC code is FFL Thanks

You should have the, "Body by Fisher" door plates, the FFL code is for the Fisher body option. I don't know what that entails though. Hope that helps, I have the same code on my 88 CSC and I have the Fisher door plates.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Bonegrater said:
snowball said:
I have had a hard time with this one, see if you can help 1988 CSC code is FFL Thanks

You should have the, "Body by Fisher" door plates, the FFL code is for the Fisher body option. I don't know what that entails though. Hope that helps, I have the same code on my 88 CSC and I have the Fisher door plates.

*Everyone's* got the 'Body by Fisher' door plates. Trust me.

Bonegrater

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 21, 2010
Richmond, VA
GP403 said:
Bonegrater said:
snowball said:

*Everyone's* got the 'Body by Fisher' door plates. Trust me.

Thats what I figured, I've seen them on GM passenger cars for years, I just don't know exactly what it means, and have always been interested in exactly what the story behind it is. I'll have to google it.
Thanks,

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
Think I am out of luck on the wagon.......been looking for any RPO stickers or anything........found nothing........was wanting to see the paint code, for future reference......and just to see it for the heck of it.......

Reactions: 1 user

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
i found this MASSIVE list in pdf format. http://aplsweb.com/Topics/TopicPix/RPO.pdf i didnt use it to de code about 90% of my rpo tag but here is my setup:
l.jpg

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
papabearxl said:
Thanks for the link. I wonder if it has the 5 or 6 I can't decode anywhere else.
I found the codes referenced in the link you posted, but they leave me confused still....all (4) reference COMPUTER SEL SUSP....front left and right, rear left and right..on my 87?

Not on there now, and never heard of anything but the air shocks, and F41 details....thinking this is wrong?

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor