Resource icon

RPO Code List--Sticky please? 2020-09-30

robert56

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 4, 2010
"FFL" translates to "Fisher Door and Quarter Buildup". I have a 1988 CSC too and I have the "FFL" and "PON" codes on my SPI sticker. That means that the body was built in Flint, Mi and then shipped to the Pontiac, Mi plant for final assembly.

Rob

Bonegrater said:
snowball said:
I have had a hard time with this one, see if you can help 1988 CSC code is FFL Thanks

You should have the, "Body by Fisher" door plates, the FFL code is for the Fisher body option. I don't know what that entails though. Hope that helps, I have the same code on my 88 CSC and I have the Fisher door plates.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
V6UnderPressure said:
I take it that a G87 is an 8.5 10bolt NON limited slip correct?

The posi option code is listed separately.
G87 is an 8.5 rear. Open or posi, both have this code.
G80 is the code for the posi rear. If this code is not present, than it's an open rear.

Jun 17, 2014
Still a Newbie to the site. Hope i am doing this correctly. I have an 83 Cutlass Supreme Brougham, fully optioned, bought it at 76K miles, upgraded from the stock 307 to a mild build 403. My question is that the RPO code that should be on the underside of the trunk is missing and i haven't been able to find the production line paper that is frequently in the seats. Does anyone know how i can get a replacement? Thanks very much in advance.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 user

LoveandRockets

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 11, 2014
Oswego County, NY
I've made a hobby out of RPO codes, but for the life of me, I've got one on the Olds' cowl tag that is a complete boggle. It's not listed in my Hollander Interchange. Also seems to be nonexistent on the 'net.

WB1 - any idea what this one might be?

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
The production line paper was under the drivers side door panel on my 86 cutlass supreme. I know I was the first one in there because I had to drill the access holes to get to the window motor bolts, and the paper and insulation was untouched.

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
IMG_20150329_182254.jpg
This is the rpo label from my 84 Monte Carlo SS if it will help anyone but I sold the car

Jim Rockford

Master Mechanic
Nov 10, 2007
Shelby,N.C.
I have an Original RPO code booklet if anyone needs anything looked up .
20210106_174017.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor