CUTLASS Saved another one

Status
Not open for further replies.

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Well update on Punkin Patch. Finally getting warm enough to do some things, Have spent since the last update working on my other cutlass to get it into drivable shape. Happened to stumble upon another cutlass from a tip from a guy at work. Actually worked out for a change. I scooped this thing up for $200 bucks. Hoping to go today after work and throw some wheels on it and see what it needs to either drive it home or have it towed. The guy told me that he had bald tires and was heading to work on the interstate, hit some water and spun and caught the guard rail several times. I think this would be a perfect parts car and i will most likely end up taking the rollcage out of Punkin Patch and put it into this one since its not completely hacked up. Either way good for a lot of spare parts for sure
olds.jpg
olds2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Well update on Punkin Patch. Finally getting warm enough to do some things, Have spent since the last update working on my other cutlass to get it into drivable shape. Happened to stumble upon another cutlass from a tip from a guy at work. Actually worked out for a change. I scooped this thing up for $200 bucks. Hoping to go today after work and throw some wheels on it and see what it needs to either drive it home or have it towed. The guy told me that he had bald tires and was heading to work on the interstate, hit some water and spun and caught the guard rail several times. I think this would be a perfect parts car and i will most likely end up taking the rollcage out of Punkin Patch and put it into this one since its not completely hacked up. Either way good for a lot of spare parts for sure View attachment 194570 View attachment 194571
Boy, that one came to a bad end.

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Actually looks like with a carb it would run. I don't trust it enough to actually try though. Going to just save the time and have it towed to my house. Went yesterday and put wheels on it, its one of the roughest ones I've seen and that's saying something. Driver door doesn't shut because the hinges are so wore out. The hood is amazingly good and a decently nice old school cowl hood. I'll use that one on my black cutlass until i get the one i want. Quite a few usable parts if you look beyond the complete crap. Long story short its going to be just exactly what i need for the parts for punkin patch to really make the work on the back half easier. Ill basically peal this thing like an onion and use most everything but the floor (which doesn't exist anyway so good job me!)

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor