Say Hello to the New Project, Something different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen to that one. We just got done with dads 67' Dart GTS. Has a 440 pushing 650 HP with fat 32 meats in the back. We took it out twice and one guy wouldn't leave. he wanted to buy it so badly.

I remeber reading about you wanting this car. I think that you scored a hell of a deal. I have always like the Dodge Muscle cars. My dad is also a HUGE DART fan. He had one with a 383 in it and was his baby along with a Plymouth Sport Fury. I know he would fall in love with your dads Dart. It is immaculant and just awesome looking. You to have an awesome motor stable. I can't wait to see what the Road Runner looks like done.

wow that bu's engine looks like you can eat off it! veryyyyyy nice!

Me and dad do have one helluva collection going. As far as my bu's engine, yeah I try to keep it as clean as possible inside and out on the car. Kinda have a bit of an OCD when I get water spots on my car lol.

Damn that some sweet rides!!!!!

The Roadrunner is an A/C car so that just brings the value up even more. My neighbor and I will be starting up his 72 Challenger in a little while. As promised, I will get some pics of it for you. He is hoping it is worth around $30,000 when it's all done.

I'll be back later with hopefully a video too!!!!!

Sweet man! Post some pics later. I'm thinking about building a stroker 383 for my roadrunner or possibly going with a 440. I like the 383 because its the underdog for big block mopars and if you put in a 413 you get a 432 ci engine. I'll take out the origional drive train and use the additional four speed i got in the deal. Wouldn't wanna throw a push rod or connecting rod inside the origional motor now would we? lol 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor