SBO 350 accessory belt woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupidquestionspro

Master Mechanic
May 23, 2019
Tampa Bay Area
Yea I found the water pump thread with the oldsmobility chart thankfully I just was having a hard time measuring my water pump since I only had a tape measure and suck with it but I got it figured out and the right parts order now I just have to wait patiently [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupidquestionspro

Master Mechanic
May 23, 2019
Tampa Bay Area
So I have kind of got my compressor lined up it’s close enough to function but still makes me mad with how off it is and then my power steering bracket won’t bolt to the block so it shakes a little which makes me mad but nothing seems to be eating belts.

The one issue I do have is since changing the pullies and placement my ac is terrible at idle and I don’t really hear the compressor cycle though around 2k rpm the ac starts to get pretty cold until the idle drops again.

Anyone have any ideas for me? I hate this hodgepodge of parts [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor