MALIBU Scam alert. The hell with mr Hill

No worries, I’ve had hundreds of transactions on this site. Not one complaint. I’ll get out there later this morning and am almost positive I have that.

timo22
Thanks man!!

My transactions on the site have all worked out well. I've gotten a handful of parts from all over North America. I do see some red flags on the scammer profile though; shown as having 2-friends means very new account.

Good luck finding the glass; I think you'll find it no problem.

Your photoshopped pictures with Darlene are often entertaining.

Someone tried that crap on me on LS1Tech. It didn't smell right so I didn't pursue it. Sorry to hear you took the bait, hopefully this saves someone else the pain down the road. But you have his physical address, so you could show up on his doorstep and go Jay and Silent Bob on him.

4Mu7yz.gif

My transactions on the site have all worked out well. I've gotten a handful of parts from all over North America. I do see some red flags on the scammer profile though; shown as having 2-friends means very new account.

Thanks man. Darlene rules!!!
Someone tried that crap on me on LS1Tech. It didn't smell right so I didn't pursue it. Sorry to hear you took the bait, hopefully this saves someone else the pain down the road. But you have his physical address, so you could show up on his doorstep and go Jay and Silent Bob on him.

View attachment 241054
pure trash!! I felt the ignorance immediately. I found my self swatting him around like a 🪳 cockroach! I did follow through to see if this idiot would do it. And wella. Your correct. The visibility is worth it for I have met some really awesome people here and the more speech. The better!! Dez

Reactions: Ugly1

So you located the site from the 🪳! ?

Hey thanks. I will put up more of Darlene when I get a chance. Thanks for the inspiration!!

If you mailed the cashiers check, which I'm guessing you had to, that's mail fraud and a BIG problem. Turn it into the police and let them do their thing. Sucks in the mean time
I have a passenger side door glass but no idea how to ship it without it being broken. If you were local I'd just give it to you

Your dead on! I've had a few pm me saying..contact such and such with an email on the bezels i put a want add for.. "They have what you need" DEADBEATS! I never reply to those

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor