MALIBU Scam alert. The hell with mr Hill

If you mailed the cashiers check, which I'm guessing you had to, that's mail fraud and a BIG problem. Turn it into the police and let them do their thing. Sucks in the mean time
I have a passenger side door glass but no idea how to ship it without it being broken. If you were local I'd just give it to you
That’s a good idea!! The cops!! I will !!!

Nice of you to offer. Were you located?
Greyhound believe it or not is cheap and a clean shot on a bus .. packaged right of course.
But yes all mail is a chance. Dez.

PM me with their user info here so I can handle it. thx.

PM me with their user info here so I can handle it. thx.
Thanks. The thing is I’m a bit new on this site. So finding him is a bit difficult.
I got an address and a name? But who knows. Dez

I had a similar experience (attempt.) Someone told me to contact someone for a part I was looking for. I asked the person recommending to give me the username on this forum for the source. No reply.

Reactions: Dezimade
Dez, Sorry to tell you that the glass I have is from a 79 Malibu but I have the drivers side . I apologize but I’ve had it for twenty or so years.
I’ll see if I can locate one.

timo22
IMG_0205.jpeg

Where are you located? I have a pair of Door glasses for two-door Malibu in Central Oklahoma

Reactions: Sweet_Johnny
I just had a newbie with zero posts answer my want add on here for the 83 grill last week. Told me to email another person because he has a nice set of grills. I nev had this happen to me before and thought it was strange. I got to thinking about it and then I threw him to the WOLF. (GP403). 😁

That’s a good idea!! The cops!! I will !!!

Nice of you to offer. Were you located?
Greyhound believe it or not is cheap and a clean shot on a bus .. packaged right of course.
But yes all mail is a chance. Dez.
Central NY... little bit of a road trip. I don't see how I could package it and not have it break :/

The best way to get something shipped to you and get it intact is to double pack it. By this I mean use an inner and outer box. The part gets wrapped up in foam or bubble wrap to the point where it will barely fit inside the inner box, that box is taped shut, and then put inside the outer box with a layer of bubble wrap or packing peanuts or even unsalted popcorn!! between them. The outer box takes all the abuse while the inner box stays unmolested. After that I use USPS as my default carrier and ask for them whenever I do an online buy. Have had the outer box or package arrive looking like it had been in a soccer tournament but found the contents to be intact and unmolested.

Nick

Reactions: Sweet_Johnny

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor