Status
Not open for further replies.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
That 4 door guy said:
nice avatar...haha long story short i was dumb and ran from the red and blue lights, cops totaled a avalanche and a squad car. my monte and i were considered a nuisance so they took my license and the monte. said they were going to crush it. but i just found out it was put up for auction. but that wont happen again. car means WAY TOOO MUCH.

didn't they make you pay for the damage you caused?...or did the taxpayers get stuck with the bill
gotta pay 1200 more to get my license back. had to pay 100 bucks a month since o6. you do the math

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
i understand the possibilities arent great in finding it again. but im not losing hope. it was my grandfathers who passed away. he gave it to my cousin. he sold it. and i by the luck of my boot straps finally got my hands on it. so in all honesty im not giving up.

leftrightother

Apprentice
Mar 14, 2009
Canada
I wish you luck. My 87 cutlass I got with money my grandmother left me before she died. If anyone tried to take it or damage it they would end up at the bottom of a very deep lake.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
late october or nov in 06 is when it was taken from me. i have no clue where the or when the auction took place. all i know is if i could find that car i would make a very good offer. no price is tooooo high when it comes to sentimental value.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
that's almost 5 years ago...when did you realise this sentimental car was something you couldn't live without?... :blam:

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
the sugarcreek township police here in ohio took it from me. i wouldve never let that car go. never. and i know how by just getting info out there sometimes helps stolen cars come home. so it doesnt hurt to try imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor