seat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

88ss408

Master Mechanic
Feb 25, 2007
baie st anne n.b
Hey guys I got a set of leather seats out of a 99 z34 and I want to put the in my 84 Monte.
Now the front ones I got figured out.I can make a plat to bolt up the 84 tracks to the 99 seats.
Now for the back ones I measured my 84 seats at 54 inches but the 99 seats are at 51 inches.
Would it look bad to split the difference at 1 1/2 inch and put the seat in the middle and have the 1 1/2 inch gap
On both sides??

Thanks

88ss408

Master Mechanic
Feb 25, 2007
baie st anne n.b
well got this figured out i am gonna use the bottom of the 84 seat and just take the leather cover of the 99 seat. and as for the top i am gonna make some brakets and bolt them in .
it does not look bad even with the small gap on the sides you cant really see it

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
thats how it is done :wink: running 04 mc black leather in my 87 SS and 02 grand prix grey leather in my 84 SS 8)

88ss408

Master Mechanic
Feb 25, 2007
baie st anne n.b
How did you bolt up the top of the back seat ? Did you just drilled hole in the car .or did you make braketes to go to the stock holes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor