Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
gbodyforum.com
yeah the site was down for a few minutes, it will likely be up and down for a while as I work through a few problems with the updated configuration. A few things broke unexpectedly.

Stand by!

Re: server update in progress

OK, there seems to be a big problem with how the board is handling logins. I'm working on the problem right now. Here's what I'm experiencing:

I log in, go to a couple of pages, then I'm logged out again. Repeat ad-nauseum.

I am working on it, so stay tuned....

AND the photo and chat pages have stopped working.. :blam: awesome. :roll:

OK, it looks like the login problems *might* be fixed. At least its not dumping me out and its not putting the SID's on the url's which is a good sign. I updated the board software to the latest version and that may have been what fixed it.

Chat is working again, because that problem was related to the login issue. Photo Album is NOT working yet (at least for me, shows blank pages), and I'm going to dive into that one right now to see WTF is going on.

If anyone has problems with their logins, try the "Delete All Board Cookies" link at the bottom of the page and login again. If that doesn't work use your browser to delete all cookies for (www.)gbodyforum.com. If THAT doesn't work, Let me know here or PM or e-mail.

Photo album appears to be fixed, although I haven't tried to upload anything new into it. LMK if it doesn't work.

OK, there seems to be an issue when you exceed the number of login attempts (3) the site doesn't show you any kind of confirmation code that you're supposed to enter... :roll: I'll see if I can't figure out WTF happened with that. I guess something didn't copy over when I updated the board software.

If you've had this problem DONT create a new user account, just e-mail me ([email protected]) and I'll fix it.

I went ahead and reset everyone's login attempt number who had this issue, so... if you couldn't log in, try again. If you get to TWO, request a new password or let me know, at least until I figure this one out....

Alllllright, crisis averted. Yup I missed a file or two. The captcha should show up now if you screw up your logins 3 times :mrgreen: . Carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor