SMS Auto Fabrics Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I dont know if anyone would be interested but I got an email from SMS this morning saying they were have their first sale on materials. Theyre offering 19% off all the cloths and vinyl they stock. Not a bad savings considering most of the OEM stuff starts at $75 a yard. So for anyone thinking about redoing their interiors to original this might same you some money. The email says you have to mention the sale when you place the order.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I think I got this last month. But got another reminder this morning as well...

SMS sale 19 percent off 2020.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Same here, I saw a e-mail almost a month ago it seems, I’m in the market for material from them too so might pull the trigger by the 15th.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Of course, what they don't tell you is that piece of material that was $60 per yard last year, is now $75 per yard in today's price. But you can get 19% off if you hurry!! What's the price when you take 19% off of 75?...… $60.75 :)

Maybe not, but I wouldn't put it past anyone nowadays.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Of course, what they don't tell you is that piece of material that was $60 per yard last year, is now $75 per yard in today's price. But you can get 19% off if you hurry!! What's the price when you take 19% off of 75?...… $60.75 :)

Maybe not, but I wouldn't put it past anyone nowadays.

I thought that too. Last year they gave me a sample of vinyl for $75/yard, same thing is $79/yard now. Reason for my sample was to get a cloth sample in the same application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor