So, does your significant other like your G Body??

Status
Not open for further replies.

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
^^ See, that's pretty badass that she gets in on the action.

Like my girlfriend is sorta into the car scene. She likes them, but she's just too stubborn to sit down and try to learn about them. But she does want a yellow old Corvette though. haha! But she likes going for cruises and going to car shows as we mentioned a few posts up, so I can't really complain. I know that when she gets here car here soon that she'll be a little more into it. She does want a Camaro too (80's style), but the insurance would rape her for a Z28 or something. I wouldn't mind saying my girl had an IROC though. haha!

chevy76monteman

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
Yes my significant other did like my 86 Grand Prix, may it rest in piece. She loves my Monte. She's a gearhead so she digs old cars and trucks.

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
oh good lord my girlfreind hates my regal and cant stand i got a 85 grand prix in the back yard but she shure doesnt mind the 18s i put on her car or the hx2s in a 200 true slot ported box in her trunk but when ever i need something for my car it doesnt matter :twisted:

KMac

Greasemonkey
Jan 3, 2007
my girl likes my 86 cutlass. I guess the only things she doesnt like about it is how much time i spend working on it and she is always complaining about the doors weighing more than her and possibly ripping off her arm.

BB Olds

Apprentice
Feb 18, 2007
Wi.
KMac said:
my girl likes my 86 cutlass. I guess the only things she doesnt like about it is how much time i spend working on it .
Atleast I am not the only one who hears about it for every min I spend working on somthing.

james_cambron

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 11, 2007
Nebraska
My wife loves our Malibu, the only complaint she has is the time it takes to build it. She is the one that keeps adding mods to the list though. She also really likes the 1979 Monte. That will probably be our next project. We hit every car show we can find, she usually finds them. I think she is just checking the competition and finding more stuff to add to her mod list. lol

ryanwitski

Master Mechanic
Nov 5, 2006
OH
My girl friend calls my elky the "spanish car". Not really that funny to me at first but when i made fun of her dodge avenger she got pissed! All i said is I refuse to get into a dodge even if it is hers. ha ha. Every time something goes wrong I always say "well it's a dodge babe, what do you expect". Ha Ha, mean but funny. She does not complain when I drive everywherew though. lol :lol:

Stoopud

Master Mechanic
May 21, 2007
Cleveland Ohio
Mine has a love hate relationships

Hi,

My wife has a love hate relationship with my Grand Prix. She likes the car, but she hates the project. There is a reason my car club is named "Stoopud Car Club". I have a Stoopud car, just ask her.

Dumas

barncar

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 26, 2007
Miamisburg, OH
She better like it, it's really hers. She remembered it as soon as she saw it gettin' dug out of her Dad's garage. Her grandfather bought it new and left it to her parents in his will. It was just given to her for the same reason, and she says it's the best thing she could have recieved from the estate. She also hates the time it takes to fix it, and she can't wait 'till the 350 swap is done.

maliburacinfreak

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2005
Evansville, IN
my girl HATES the looks of my wagon. but then she drove it a few times when her lumina broke down and she liked the way it drove since "it has more power and it sounds cooler than my car." now shes wanting a car to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor