So, does your significant other like your G Body??

Status
Not open for further replies.

87GP

Greasemonkey
Jul 15, 2006
My wife likes the elky alot. Its a 78 with a 350 4bbl, th350 and posi rear, flowmasters on true duals and kinda loud. Put some vette rally wheels on too.
Funny how she gets home from work 15 minutes earlier with the elky than with her 99 tahoe! :)

One of the last times my wife rode in my '86 442 she got this "upset stomach" look on her face. I asked her what was wrong, and she says "Why do you like this thing?" So, nah. she doesn't like it.
We had to sell her last car (that I picked out) to get a frickin' minivan. So I put some chromies on the van and a 350 TPI in the 442. The van still sucks but the 442 is a lot more fun to drive. She hasn't had a ride in the 442 yet with the new motor, but she knows it's fast and too loud. I have two sons, 4 and 3 yrs old, and they always tell me to "smoke the tires Dad!" in the "loud car". At least I get some support in the house.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
i am kinda glad i don't have a girl to tell me she hates my car cause my luck she probably would

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor