So, does your significant other like your G Body??

Status
Not open for further replies.

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
As the title says: Does your significant other like the G Body? Let's hear it!!

For me, kinda. When I first got it, she was excited for me just because I was so excited. But then she just thought it was ugly. lol. Eventhough she hated green, she just didn't like it. But she's not a big fan of old cars. Like my old Cadillac was beautiful, but she hated it. She only likes old Corvettes. lol. Regardless, now that I've done some work to it and she sees I'm not messing around, she's growing to like the GP. She especially likes the Cragars on it. Eventhough she doesn't care for old cars much at all though, she would take a Monte SS she said.

:wink: 8)

Jman

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Ontario
Not a chance. more or less, she hates the fact I spend money on it. women.....
The way I see it, I could be out at the bar somewhere wasteing my money on nothing... so this way I'm at home in the garage where she can keep her eye on me without her little spies. lol

She really should be happy I bought it.

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Jman said:
Not a chance. more or less, she hates the fact I spend money on it. women.....
The way I see it, I could be out at the bar somewhere wasteing my money on nothing... so this way I'm at home in the garage where she can keep her eye on me without her little spies. lol

She really should be happy I bought it.

Her little spies. hahaha!!! I know the feeling.

But man, my girl likes Monte SS's. So I don't know what she's thinking!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
average....maybe you should post her picture in the for sale section... :lol:

jk...

1fast87olds

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2006
St. Albans Wv
welll .... this is why im single now... she told me oneday it was her or the car... well i still got the car :twisted:

82355supreme

Greasemonkey
May 16, 2006
Wisconsin
My wife likes taking cruises & going to a few car shows. BUT, she's afraid to drive it. I think, SHE thinks, I'd beat her A$$ if she put a scratch in it or wrecked it. Maybe she's right...... LOL just kidding.

She did drive my one Monte Carlo SS for a week when her car was getting body work. :wink:

LedPhoot

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2007
Washington NC
My wife likes the Gbody platform. Regals and Cutlass especially. She got "funny" about it when too many started piling up around the house until I asked her what color she wanted "HER" Cutlass and did she want the blue or red interior I had. She said WHAT?? :shock: I said, well hun, the T- Top car is too nice and less stable to build a Prostreet car and I will have tons of stock and mild parts left over so I thought it could be your car.... :lol:
She is usually the first one up on Saturdays to start work on the cars.... She laughs when the UPS,DHL and FEDex guys call me by my first name ANYwhere we run into them...
She bought herself a 442 dash cluster and a Euro style header panel last month... she wants the w30 hood for her B'day.... so YEAH... she likes 'em....LOL

BTW: her car has the blue buckets and console...I had a stock 307 roller but she asked me to build her a mild 350 chevy siince I have alot of parts. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor