SPARK PLUGS - What brand and type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve84

Greasemonkey
Jul 8, 2018
Do you guys share the same mechanic? Mercedes uses the same type of valve stem pressure monitoring sensors as nearly everyone else. Look it up. Mercedes Benz parts. They even have a Mercedes p/n for it. I'm afraid your dentist got major fleeced. And you believe that bunk his mechanic claims?

I could save money by using both sides of the toilet paper to wipe my azz too, but I choose to just go ahead and use a new section. I use Charmin, btw. I'm not scrimping on comfort. Again, it's simply capital prioritization.

No one ever said you didn't get offers on your car. We all have had that very issue to deal with. Most of the time it's wannabes just flappin' their gums at a gas station. I pay no attention to them. But I do know those offers won't be in the typical classic car range in price offers. And that, I'm afraid, is fact. But if it is, take it, because that one guy will be your Waldo. At the rate your going with Doc Hollywood Mechanic, it's going to take a good chunk of change of an offer to make money back from what your getting charged for mundane maintenance.
Well, I have an offer for minimum $4,000 and I only paid $2,000 for the car. Also any money I put into the car I consider normal upkeep. I still saved way more than a new car cost with taxes, insurance fees license etc. In my area Regal's are a rare breed. Hardly ever see them here. This is not LA with the bouncer buggies that have hydraulic shocks / pumps and are no longer American cars. They ruined every Regal that they hop with those stupid people that like that clown crap.

Steve84

Greasemonkey
Jul 8, 2018

Merry Christmas everyone ! Don't buy any "smart" cars ! It's one way the elites are trying to reduce population.

1577217408986.png
1577217465153.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor