spark plugs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
I used to run Champion plugs in my dirt bikes as a kid until they discontinued the right ones, then I switched to NGK's... I would swear that my bikes ran a little stronger with the Champion's. Although when you're talking about a 7 or 8 horsepower honda pee-wee bike, a little bit... Can make a big difference in the feel.

Admittedly though... That was because I liked the Champion logo (and still do), and it makes me think of Champion racing frames. :roll:

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
ac delcos here, no issues with them

Aaron88SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 31, 2011
Indpls, IN
Good old fashion delco 44's have done me well. Plus they are a little shorter (helps with the headers)

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
I use autolites, no fouling or problems...I have a street/strip olds 350, flat tops and running race gas.

layedoutregal

Greasemonkey
Jul 3, 2009
Waukegan IL
Minion1186 said:
I use autolites, no fouling or problems...I have a street/strip olds 350, flat tops and running race gas.
what kind of hp u have in ur olds? going to dyno mine next month and would like to have an idea on what to look forward to

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
78_oldcruiser said:
whatever plugs you use you can make them stronger and keep them from fouling by spending $3 + the ride to have them cryoed. if you want more info shoot me a pm and ill give you all the info
Hey I wanna know too... Never heard of this. Maybe others might wanna see too so I didn't PM, didn't wanna make you type it out twice so maybe you can just tell me here? :mrgreen:

MD13ailey

Master Mechanic
Aug 26, 2009
Columbia city, Oregob
i have run pretty much everything other than the e3sin my regal i like the NGK plugs the best they just seemk to read better and more consistant and they have never missed a beat for me (even when I had the jet fall out). in my 12:1 motor I'm running a really cold list number 3442 race plugs. when i had the 9:1 engine i ran the list number 7052 and for a while the 6630 but i had better luck with the non extended tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor