Speaker Options 4 '80 Cutlass Surpreme...What have you done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
I have a set of 6x9 adapters for sale, but I don't have the wire hangers.

silent_orchestra

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2009
Omaha, NE
Who makes the aftermarket lower door panels?

Has anyone used them? pics?

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
If you do a search on here, I am sure the aftermarket lowers have been posted before.

silent_orchestra

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2009
Omaha, NE
Somebody mentioned putting speakers in the kick panels, has anyone done this? pics? I think I would rather do that than put them in the doors.... Does anyone make a kick panel to put a speaker in?

Thanks.

mheath717

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2008
Florida
If want the 4X10 adapters check on eBay. I bought some for like $14 including shipping.

historyg

Apprentice
Sep 12, 2009
Brooklyn
well im doing my set up now, and i bought 3.5s kickers which were rated good, and 4x10 kenwoods in the back, and pioneer head unit, i also have a 10 inch sub with a 500 watt amp to power the sub and speakers, which is not that much.

I dont plan to listen to booty music :D but i like to go for clarity which i hope i can go for with this stock set up, ill let you know how it is when i get it done, as i ordered everything from crutcfield which i am waiting for.

I have done a few speaker set ups, but with what the cutlass is offering i think it might be hard to get what i am looking for out of the stock positions and sizes, but i hope i can make it work

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor