Speed engineering Ls swap 1 7/8 headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowdollarbuild

Apprentice
Dec 12, 2018
N E Georgia
What is the P/N of those headers?
Finally got them on. Drivers side had to grind a corner of the boss on the block below #7 & a little more off of the ears of the trans,cut 1/4 inch off of the front side of the rear lower control arm mount & bottom of control arm where it mounts.Pass side used a rosebud to slighty flatten one tube,pretty sure it will hit when the engine torques over.Now on to my fuel tank pickup & pump.

Lowdollarbuild

Apprentice
Dec 12, 2018
N E Georgia
Just to mention here, was looking at Ben Messeners (?) pumpkin wagon thread on pro-touring a while back at his frame mods. Saw he pie cut a spot out on the upper curve of the passenger frame where things are always close, bent back in & rewelded ahead of time. Post 279
https://www.pro-touring.com/threads...grocery-getter/page14?highlight=pumpkin+wagon
Thanks for this link, believe mine will take a little more behind the crossmember mount to where the frame turns, sure glad I took the front clip off before starting this swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor