Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Did you get the 455 running?
No all the work has been on the equipment lately. I paid my taxes so I need to get a side hustle on to get back above water try to remember this is the people's republic of New Jersey even the air is taxed and my dictator changed a lot of laws last year.

Reactions: 2 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I need to get a side hustle on to get back above water
I was just talking to my uncle last night, and he wants his Thunderbird Super Coupe painted. Then, I can wear his supercharged 3.8s *ss out with my NA 3.8! :mrgreen:

Reactions: 4 users

truckdoug

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 23, 2018
I wonder if my 18 Silverado will be called a square body someday...NBS square body? NSB?

ya gotta paint it like this

truck.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
I was just thinking... If I'm the only member I should be square body of the month hands down 😂 feel free to pirate a picture of your choice from this thread gp403
Hey, you're not exclusive anymore. I need to upload some pics of my junk, but first it's Taco Tuesday.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Last night I managed to pull the belt off of the compressor. WOW was it dry rotted! I was able to get the numbers off it and called the rental place in town. They wanted $100 for it so I searched online and ordered it for $21 and it's an Ingersoll Rand belt. The price differences I found were astonishing. From $150 to $21? That's an absurd markup. Anyway if the weather holds out I'll get some work done on the rig today after work.

Reactions: 3 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Well I'm home from work and it's not raining but I'm exhausted. Still going to try and get something done though even if it's something small. My job is such a miserable place it drains the life out of me. However it just makes me want to get this done even more.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor